Tasting Cozumel: A Culinary Adventure on the Riviera Maya
Feb 2-8, 2014
Playa Azul Hotel, Isla Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Click here to register
Hands-on cooking lessons
- Interactive session: Pick A Peck of Peppers. You'll Learn about the Scoville Scale and to appreciate chiles that are more than just hot.
- A chef-guided tour of restaurants favored by the people of Cozumel
- A hands-on Mexican cuisine workshop at an authentic Mexican ranch
- Agave Academy-an exquisite tequila tasting
- Chocolate tasting and a look into processing of handmade Mexican chocolates at KaoKao Artisan Chocolates
- An interactive cooking lesson and banquet with The Cozumel Chef, Emily Eg.
- Explore and compare the Centro Mercado and Mega Mexican Supermarket
- Tour the cultural park and museums at Discover Mexico
- ¿A Ud. le gusta el helado? Sample exotic frozen confections at La Michocana
- Island tour with lunch
- Leisure time to explore Cozumel and neighboring Playa del Carmen and beaches, golf, swim, or enjoy the spa
- Lodging, 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches, and 1 dinner
- All program materials and gifts
- 25 pre-approved CEUs for RDs
Full Registration: $1999, double occupancy (not including airfare)
Click here to make a deposit to reserve your space
If you prefer to avoid the handling fee, contact Sheila Campbell for other registration options.